- Published: Friday, 18 April 2014 19:32
We're happy you are looking to bring your boat to Port Orchard Railway Marina. The process is very simple. What you won't need is a deposit or first month moorage payment. Here's what you will need:
- A completed Moorage Lease Agreement
- Your insurance declaration page with the Marina named as an additional interest.
- Your vessel registration or documentation
- Your vessel will be measured by the Marina.
That's it! We look forward to seeing you at the Marina.